The Merchant Solutions National Healthcare Network serves as the infrastructure delivering the right data at the right time and place for healthcare participants: patients, payers, providers, hospitals, laboratories, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), trustees, and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs).
The Merchant Solutions enables the exchange of PHI information including financial, administrative, and clinical data through a proven secure and safe infrastructure.
The Merchant Solutions Network:
- Increases member satisfaction through a single multipurpose card with access to healthcare funds such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA) or even an integrated line of credit and non-healthcare funds such as dependent care and transit / parking
- Reduces claim denials by verifying insurance benefits in real-time at the point-of-care
- Streamlines operations through electronic, HIPAA-compliant claims submission
- Government Utilities
- Healthcare & Home Health Agencies
- Labor & Employment
- Public Assistance
- Tax and Revenue
- Allows providers to collect patient responsibility at the point-of-care through real-time and right-time claims solutions
The Merchant Solutions also simplifies the payment process by allowing access to tax-advantaged accounts (e.g., FSA, HSA, and HRA) through a single debit card that can also serve as an identification card. Ultimately, manual processes are eliminated, streamlining payment and information transfer.