The Merchant Solutions introduces QuickBooks Integration allowing merchants to consolidate their credit and debit card payments together. The QuickBooks user will be able to process credit and debit cards directly from their QuickBooks interface and will automatically apply payments to the customers’ payment screen.
With ePNPlugIn module, merchants can process transactions and apply open invoices from within QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise. Merchants are able to select invoices and enter payment amount to apply, process real-time credit card, and check transactions using their own merchant account. You can now avoid double data entry to process credit cards and then enter into QuickBooks because it is now automatically applied and posted.
- Use one merchant account for all sales channels
- Supports the MagTek USB MagStripe Reader for swiped rates
- Import transactions processed via POS terminals
- Process returns and voids
- Process PIN Debit transactions with optional PIN Pads
- Simple and easy setup with software you already use
- Safe and secure
- Ability to access all the reporting and detailed features of QuickBook accounting software for all your transaction history