The Merchant Solutions offers the latest check readers to increase your payment.
First Data FD200Ti
The First Data FD200Ti features a built-in check reader and imager that processes checks through the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance service. The FD200Ti saves on valuable counter space because a combination inkjet/thermal printer is also built into the unit for an all-in-one design. The inkjet printer is dedicated to voiding checks, helping to speed transactions and conserve ink. The easy-to-load thermal printer generates receipts that include only the last four card numbers, a safeguard that helps thwart fraud.
While the check reader/imager processes paper checks, the device’s magnetic strip reader accepts all major credit and debit cards. Connectivity is via Internet protocol, dial-up or (optionally) Wi-Fi. As an option, the FD200Ti also offers Dynamic Currency conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their credit card currency.
- IP and dial-up connectivity, with Wi-Fi as an option
- Intuitive 128 x 64 LCD touch-screen
- True 32-bit processing (ARM 9 CPU core)
- Integrated check reader/imager
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Drop-in paper loading for integrated thermal receipt printer
- Inkjet single-line defacement printer dedicated to voiding checks
- Five USB and two serial ports
- Supports contactless payment technology via attached peripheral
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption