Choosing the right Credit Card Terminal for your business can be a daunting task. You want a terminal that meets your immediate needs with the flexibility for future demands to maximize your investment.
Yet, a myriad of Credit Card Machines with various technical capabilities make it hard to quickly discern the differences. The Merchant Solutions understands this.
That’s why we offer solutions based on ease-of-use, speed, design, affordability and capacity for future upgrades. Whether you want a terminal with touch screen capabilities, internet connectivity or an entry-level card processor, we can help you find the right solution.
Free Countertop Terminal*
The VX520 is everything a countertop device should be – fast, reliable and secure. Accept all payment types, including EMV chip cards, magstripe cards, Apple Pay and other contactless payments. The compact design takes minimal counter space and comes with an internal PIN pad. Simply connect the terminal to a phone line or internet connection, and you’re ready to go.
Free Mobile Terminal*
The S90 mobile terminal is designed to offer superior wireless performance with unmatched security and reliability. Accept all payment types, including EMV chip cards, magstripe cards, Apple Pay and other contactless payments. The lightweight, portable terminal has an integrated PIN pad and thermal receipt printer. The S90 is perfect for any business that operates on the go.
Free WiFi Terminal*
The FD130 terminal combines performance, reliability and ease of use in a compact, feature-rich device. Accept all payment types, including EMV chip cards, magstripe cards, Apple Pay and other contactless payments. The robust terminal has an integrated PIN pad with the ability to process over Dial, Ethernet or WiFi connection.
Free Mobile Swiper*
The MP200 is the most adaptable, secure and innovative mobile device that integrates to any Android, iOS and Windows device. Accept all payment types, including EMV chip cards, magstripe cards, Apple Pay and other contactless payments. Process payments on the go via Bluetooth or WiFi.
Turn any PC into a point-of-sale terminal and let The Merchant Solutions process the transaction.
In today’s economy, nearly all merchants must process transactions online to stay competitive. The Merchant Solutions makes that possible through a variety of merchant tools including:
- Virtual Terminal: Allow orders to be taken from any computer with Internet access.
- Recurring Billing: Automate timely and multiple billings for new and existing accounts.
- Batch Upload: Process thousands of transactions at incredible speeds and automatically sort and generate detailed reports.
- Retail Swipe: Utilize a card reader that “swipes” transactions directly into the virtual terminal.
- eCommerce: Accept and integrate payments online from your website shopping cart.
The Merchant Solutions engineers work diligently in the ever-changing payment processing industry by delivering a full suite of secure payment methods that merchants can tailor to fit their business needs. Secure and reliable payment methods processed by The Merchant Solutions include:
- Credit Cards: The Merchant Solutions supports all major forms of credit card transactions including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB.
- Multi-Currency: Australian Dollar, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Danish Krone, Euro, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, South African Rand, Swedish Krona, Swish Franc and more.
- ACH: The Merchant Solutions’ E-Check payment solution enables online and traditional merchants to accept and process electronic check payments directly from their Web site’s storefront or through the Virtual Terminal.
- Certify PCI: Automated and integrated web based process to PCI certify qualified merchants in minutes. Includes unlimited vulnerability scans by an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), if necessary.
- Patent Pending Advanced Transaction Routing / Load Balancing: Manage and consolidate multiple MIDs for a single merchant from within a single gateway account.
- iSpyFraud: Real-time transactional fraud scrubbing that helps to differentiate legitimate from fraudulent shoppers.
- Customer Vault: PCI compliant encrypted and tokenized customer credit card and ACH account data storage. Tokenization allows merchants to process transactions without transmitting credit card or ACH account data.
- SyncPay: SyncPay provides support for payment processing from directly within QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise. The Plug-In allows merchants to pay invoices, generate sales receipts, process batch transactions, and view batch reports without ever leaving QuickBooks. Additionally, merchants can process multiple payments against open invoices at the touch of a button. SyncPay also includes support for end-to-end encrypted card present swiped transactions after attaching a hardware encrypted secure card reader.
- Merchant Defender: A suite of tools and services that remove the merchant’s network completely from handling any sensitive payment data. No matter what type of transaction processing used, clear text credit card data will never be transmitted nor stored on the merchant’s network and devices. By ensuring that every interaction is completely secure, merchants can rest at ease knowing that if an intruder is sitting on their network, they have no access to any sensitive credit card data.